• Click here for our list of accredited members

  • Click here for our list of accredited Snow School graduates


If you would like to request an anchor, abseil, and/or lead climbing assessment to be accredited within our club system; please contact the Safety Officer. We recommend getting assessed within the club as quickly as possible so you can hire all club gear and attend intermediate + advanced trips!

Gear for assessments can be provided if needed. Bring any personal climbing gear you own for the assessment. Please indicate if you require any gear and give your assessors enough notice.

You can get a lead assessment at an indoor climbing gym (e.g. Extreme Edge), which we also accept. If you would like an AURAC assessment for lead climbing instead, again please contact the Instructions and Safety Officers.